1. Business Development Manager
Department - Sales & Marketing
Loaction : Mumbai, Bangalore & Hyderabad
Experience : 4 - 7 Years
Purpose of Job : To maximize the business profits by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the commercial industry.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
- Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed.
- Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
- Assess the targeted quality of business coming in; refocusing efforts if off track.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Present proposals on potential client’s needs.
- Present quotes and suggest solutions on customer’s needs.
- Assist sales through calls and web based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Uncover potential clients needs to sell solutions.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
- Understand client requirement and create wire frame to save development time.
- Candidate should have an Engineering degree &/ or Business degree in Sales / Marketing (major preferred) and/or equivalent work experience.
- Should be highly flexible and adaptable and able to work effectively with a multicultural workforce.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization Disposition/Personality.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external).
2. .Net Developer
Experience – 1 - 4 year
Positions - 5
Loaction - Pune
- Microsoft Technologies (.Net Framework, C#.Net, Asp.Net and Ado.Net)
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 (tables, procedures, views, functions, joins etc.)
- Web services, LINQ and Other Microsoft technologies are an added advantage
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BE/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.